TWIN ROOM WITH BATHROOM
TWIN ROOM WITH SHARED BATHROOM
Personal Data Protection – GDPR
1. The Tenant understands that he/she provides the Accommodation Provider with his/her personal data that shall be used for the assumed purposes in connection with the performed activity (especially accommodation and related services) at the request of data subjects based on Article :pensive:1) of GDPR and Article 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
2. The Accommodation Provider may use the personal data of the Tenant for purposes other than the assumed purposes only with the Tenant’s written consent.
3. The Tenant has the right of access to his/her personal data, the right of data rectification or erasure and the right to processing restriction unless specified otherwise. The Tenant may object to the processing of his/her personal data with the controller at email@example.com.
4. The Accommodation Provider has GDPR and Processing Records that are available to every Tenant at the reception of the Student House. These documents protect client personal data in a similar way.
5. If the Tenant believes that his/her personal data are processed in an unauthorized manner, he/she can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which - in the Czech Republic - is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz).